Dental implants are a permanent and appealing solution to replace missing or extracted teeth. Dr. Muradian offers from a single dental implant to multiple implant, bridge or a fixed denture implant.
Advantages of dental implants
Dental implants offer greater comfort, durability and look way more natural than bridges or dentures. Here are some of the advantages of dental implants:
- They are permanent and durable (they can last up to 10 years)
- They look extremely natural
- They are the safest option because they are attached to the bone and not to other teeth.
- They do not damage adjacent teeth
- They help to preserve the bone
- They are affordable
Teeth perform multiple functions. They help us in chewing, speaking, supporting our facial muscles and give us confidence in smiling. When a tooth is lost adjacent teeth tend to migrate from their proper positions, creating misalignment of teeth...
Replacing Missing Teeth
The Process To Get Your Non-Removeable, Permanent Teeth.
Dental implants are a permanent and appealing solution to replace missing or extracted teeth. They are better than other alternatives...
Implant Supported Teeth