Missing teeth? Don’t let them be an excuse to hide your smile!
When the smile has been affected by tooth loss and the smile has been negatively impacted, it is important to work with a professional Simi Valley dentist to determine the best possible treatment options for your smile. For many of our patients, dental implants can be a wonderful, permanent solution.
Dental implants are titanium posts that function as natural tooth root replacements and are placed by a. Simi Valley professional, Dr. Victor K. Muradian, is a dentist who can provide this treatment in his office. Patients have the implant placed during oral surgery into the jaw bone and it is restored with a crown, bridge, or denture. Dental implants are incredibly versatile and are a wise investment in the smile for extended periods of time.
Dental implants have a variety of benefits that many patients consider when they are deciding if dental implants are right for them. Dental implants are:
- A sound investment in a beautiful, fully functioning smile
- Permanent for patients who take good care of their oral health
- Stable and strong, providing a great foundation for bridges, dentures, or crowns
- Highly successful when placed by a dental professional with experience and expertise
- Stronger than any other alternative tooth replacement solution
- Placed during oral surgery and stimulate the natural bone growth process through osseointegration
Who is a candidate?
The best candidates for dental implants are patients who have sufficient bone structure available in the jaw to ensure successful surgery.
Ready to learn more about dental implants?
Contact Dr. Victor K. Muradian of Simi Valley, California today to discuss the benefits of dental implants and other tooth replacement solutions available. The practice is located at 3695 Alamo Street #300 and can be reached by phone at (805) 522-0880 to schedule a consultation appointment and initial evaluation with our staff. We welcome new and existing patients in the area of Simi Valley who are seeking comprehensive dental care solutions for their smiles!
Location: 3695 Alamo Street, #300 Simi Valley CA 93063
Back to Articles